2. USER OBLIGATIONSYou must use the Site and the Service in good faith. You must not do anything which is unlawful, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory or menacing, or in breach of any rights of any person. To use the Site or the Services, You must:
- use the Site and the Services in good faith
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to others;
- post commercial advertisements or promotional material;
- disclose Your user name or password (if any) to any other person.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTSThe material on the Site is protected under Australian, United States and international copyright, trade mark and other laws governing intellectual property rights. You must not sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, create derivative works from, adapt, or edit such materials. However, You may copy (either electronically or in hard copy) material on the Site only for non-commercial use in conjunction with Your use of the Service. Please contact Us if You wish to place a link to the Site from another website.
4. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITYYou use the Site and Service at Your sole risk. We make no representation and do not warrant that the information provided on the Site or through the Service is complete, accurate or current. Your access to and use of this Site is subject to factors beyond our control. We do not represent or warrant that this Site, the server that makes it available or any of the products or services supplied through this Site will be free of errors, viruses or defects or that the service will be uninterrupted or timely. Because of the nature of the Internet, we do not warrant that this Site will be secure and we will not be liable for any disruptions to the Site. The information, services and material contained in this Site are provided on an “as is” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, We disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services and materials. Neither We nor any of Our directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever which may arise out of or in connection with Your use of this Site or the Service, to the maximum extent permitted by law. This limitation of liability extends to loss, damage or personal injury caused directly or indirectly by Your access to or inability to access this Site or the Service, and Your reliance on any information provided in the Site or the Service, even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damages or injury.
5. INDEMNITYYou agree to indemnify, and hold harmless Us and Our employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including legal fees that arise from the use or misuse of this Site or the Service, by You. We reserve the right, at Our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You, in which event You will cooperate with Us in asserting any available defences.
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITESThis Site may provide links or references to other sites for Your convenience. We do not control or endorse these sites, and are not responsible or liable for the accuracy, legality, or any other aspect of the content of such sites or for any damage or injury arising in connection with Your access to such sites.
8. JURISDICTIONThese Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States.
- complete any incomplete transactions; or
- cancel any incomplete transactions and refund Your payment (if any).