Pickup available at Tarra AvenueUsually ready in 24 hours
Pickup available, usually ready in 24 hours
3035 North Tarra Avenue Unit 3 Prescott AZ 86301 United States
The GearPOD DUAL is the culmination of continued R&D along with consumer feedback. This newly designed GearPOD DUAL has rich new features like a spring activated "Leitner Lid Lifter" for easy opening & closing, improved water resistant seal, and re-engineered brackets for maximum strength.
• Easy access - While most truck toolboxes use up valuable space in your truck bed and are difficult to load and unload, the ACS integrated gear box is side-mounted. The side mounting allows quick and easy access to all your adventure gear while keeping it safe from the elements with an automotive-grade silicon seal.
• The GearPOD DUAL follows in the footsteps of the original GearPOD but with 2X the storage volume, 18.75 gallons (75 Quarts). The GearPOD DUAL installs easily on all Leitner Designs ACS racks using 6 TrakLOK nuts and grade 10.9 bolts. The pod features 2 locking latches as well as a padlock hasp on each end for extra security.
• Not Water Proof - Every effort has been made to make the GearPOD as water tight as possible. However, due to manufacturing tolerance, driving conditions, and weather, we do not recommend storing items that can be damaged by water before placing them in their own airtight container.
• Manufactured from roto-molded high-density polyethylene (same as kayaks)
• Inside dimensions 30" X 14.5" X 13.2"
• Simple T-slot installation
• Key locking (comes with 2 keys)
• Integrated padlock holes for extra security.
• Dual-stage powder coated steel mounting brackets
• Automotive grade silicon seal
• Grade 10.9 Black Zinc- Nickle plated fasteners
• Weight 42 pounds.
• Weight capacity 110 pounds.
• Storage space 24 gallons (96 Quarts)
• Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
• U.S. Patent US 10,259,508
****NOTICE: The GearPOD, GearPOD DUAL, and the GearPOD XL are specifically engineered to work in unison with the Active Cargo System ONLY. Mounting Leitner GearPODs on any rack other than the Leitner Active Cargo System will void the Leitner Warranty against breakage or malfunction issues.
Subscribe to our newsletter
The Latest News, Events, & Stories Delivered Right To Your Inbox!
I agree to the processing of my data in accordance with the conditions set out in the policy of Privacy.