Pickup available at Tarra AvenueUsually ready in 24 hours
ACS Forged Tonneau - Rack Only - GMC
GMC / Canyon | 2015-2023 | 5' Bed
Pickup available, usually ready in 24 hours
3035 North Tarra Avenue Unit 3 Prescott AZ 86301 United States
This option is to purchase the ACS FORGED TONNEAU COMPATIBLE RACK ONLY. By selecting this option you already own OR plan to buy aT-Slot Rail Tonneau Cover like the ReTrax XR Series OR the Pace Edwards Explorer Series covers. The Leitner ACS Tonneau will ONLYwork with T-Slot Rail Tonneau Covers.
For full Active Cargo System Functionality we strongly suggest purchasing a "powered" tonneau cover like the ReTrax POWERTRAX PRO XR. Please view the video below for a full product explanation & limitations.
The ACS FORGED TONNEAU is the ultimate truck bed storage solution to carry & secure the maximum amount of cargo allowing you to go further, stay out longer and have more fun !!
The Leitner Designs ACS FORGED is the culmination of 5 years and hundreds of thousands of off-road miles of testing. Introduced in late 2019 the ACS Forged carries on the legendary durability, modularity and customizability of the original ACS Classic in a sleek new package.
The ACS FORGED is manufactured and engineered in Corona, California to Carry Your World.
Compatible Trucks: The Following Pickup Truck Models Have A Box Size Fitting This Bed Rack
GMC Midsize 5ft Bed
* 2014-2022 Chevy Colorado short bed
* 2014-2022 GMC Canyon short bed
GMC Midsize 6ft Bed
* 2014-2022 Chevy Colorado long bed
* 2014-2022 GMC Canyon long bed
GMC Fullsize 6ft Bed
* 2007-2022 GMC Sierra 1500 with standard bed
* 2007-2022 GMC Sierra 2500HD with standard bed
* 2007-2022 GMC Sierra 3500HD with standard bed
* 2007-2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 with standard bed
* 2007-2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD with standard bed
* 2007-2022 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD with standard bed
GMC Fullsize 6’6” Bed
* 2007-2022 GMC Sierra 1500 with long bed
* 2007-2022 GMC Sierra 2500HD with long bed
* 2007-2022 GMC Sierra 3500HD with long bed
* 2007-2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 with long bed
* 2007-2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD with long bed
* 2007-2022 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD with long bed
***2019+ GMC & CHEVY 1500 series trucks require an additional BRACKET for installation.
***2020+ GMC & CHEVY | 2500 | 3500 | series trucks require an additional BRACKET for installation.
The ACS FORGED is the Next-generation Active Cargo System from Leitner Designs. The ACS FORGED features extreme load carrying capability thanks to its single piece aluminum alloy uprights and custom 10.9 Alloy steel fasteners.
* Sliding load bar - Allows you to load large items such as motorcycles and mounted bikes with a twist of a knob - U.S. Patent 9586629
* Optional integrated Gear Pods - Give you locking, water-resistant storage within easy reach. The pods follow the vehicle body lines that keeps wind noise down and gives the system a factory race look! Gear Pod - U.S. Patent 10259508
* Custom Black fasteners – The grade 10.9 fasteners are especially designed and manufactured just for the ACS FORGED. The Black Zi-Ni coating is the toughest on the market and each bolt is precoated with Loctite to prevent loosening under extreme vibration.
FORGED Active Cargo System
85 lbs. light
23” Tall when measured from top of bed caps
Aluminum alloy construction
Grade 10.9 black Zi-NI coated fasteners
Heavy Duty 2.0” square load bars
Rubber wind diffuser/ load pad to keep your cargo from shifting
Quad-rail load beam design for endless mounting options
Fits many Thule, Rhino-rack and Yakima accessories
Dual-stage powder coated Steel brackets
Fully upgradable with an ever-growing line of accessories.
On-Road Dynamic Weight Capacity | 400
Parked Static Weight Capacity | 800
Compatible with DECKED storage system
Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
U.S. Patent 9586629
CA Residents:⚠️WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Subscribe to our newsletter
The Latest News, Events, & Stories Delivered Right To Your Inbox!
I agree to the processing of my data in accordance with the conditions set out in the policy of Privacy.