Our Nomad Box has great stackability, with a great lock between boxes. Straight sides to maximize storage space and vertical load transmission (1). Double-walled reinforced corners for maximum strength when stacking heavy loads (2), and the perfect size for packing your gear in your vehicle.
• Rugged reinforced design.
• Two comfortable locking clasps on the short sides, which act as lift-and-open handles. (3)
• Two lift handles on the long sides. (4)
• Two main tracks for cargo straps on the top in the width-wise direction (5), and a strap-notch above the clasps for lengthwise strapping. (6)
• Notches for holding down straps on the box below. This means that you can strap boxes in different levels if needed. (7)
• Eight zip-tie holes to seal the box for extra safety in case of a fall or if you want to ship the box. (9)
• Long holes on the corner reinforcements that allow bungee cord hooks to be inserted to tie lighter items on the tops of the boxes. (8)
• Two rectangular boxes on the lid for label placement so you can identify the contents of the box. (10)
• High impact resistant and low-temperature toughness injected Polypropylene copolymer (PPC).
• Scratch-resistant lightly textured top and corners.
• Available in Black, Olive, and Sand colour, all with light grey clasps.
• The box and top are manufactured with polypropylene copolymer (PPC), which is highly impact and stress crack resistant. This material also retains well its characteristics at low temperatures.
Our aim is to adapt The Nomad Box to a wide variety of uses with the intent to simplify vehicle packing. The Nomad Storage and Thermal Bags are an example. One of the more important design elements we are currently developing is interior trays and accessories for different uses. The interior slots in the wall of the box are designed with the intent to hang these trays and accessories.
Much thought has gone into the design and choice of materials used. Proper tightness and practicality of the locking clasps. Ease of loading the boxes in either lengthwise or width-wise direction. Care has been taken that even if there are straps in the tracks of the two main tie-down tracks, you can still stack more boxes on top without interference. This means you can strap your boxes to different levels if needed. Attention has given in designing a longer and tight-fitting inner lip on the box top. The new mold and well-controlled injection parameters reduce warp and yield a better seal, making the Nomad Box more dust and water-resistant.
Designed and manufactured 100% by us in the EU, we feel The Nomad Box will satisfy the needs of the most demanding traveller or professional, and are confident it will become a classic in its own right.
51.7 × 40.4 × 23.3 cm / 20.35 x 15.9 x 9.17 Inches - EXTERIOR
45.4 x 34.2 x 20.3 cm / 17.87 x 13.5 x 8 Inches - INTERIOR
Weight - 7lbs
Subscribe to our newsletter
The Latest News, Events, & Stories Delivered Right To Your Inbox!
I agree to the processing of my data in accordance with the conditions set out in the policy of Privacy.