The Prime Round Griddle comes to us from from the tradition of discada. Discada is a mixed meat dish popularized in northern Mexico which historically was cooked on an agricultural plow disk, hence the name.
A big advantage to a griddle over skillets are the low sizes which allow for easier flipping of food like pancakes, eggs, or stir-fry's.
• Barrel Casting
• Nonstick fluorine coating so it doesn't require coating.
• Engraved Wood handle to make it easier to pick up
• Comes with a protective carrying case
• Small - 29cm diameter, 38cm with handles
• Large - 33cm diameter, 41cm with handles
• Can be used on gas, electric, halogen, induction, and Ceran cooktops
Subscribe to our newsletter
The Latest News, Events, & Stories Delivered Right To Your Inbox!
I agree to the processing of my data in accordance with the conditions set out in the policy of Privacy.