Pickup available at Tarra AvenueUsually ready in 24 hours
MAXTRAX Static Winch Rope
Pickup available, usually ready in 24 hours
3035 North Tarra Avenue Unit 3 Prescott AZ 86301 United States
The MAXTRAX WINCH ROPE is a metal-free replacement winch rope and is designed as a safe alternative to steel winch cable, or synthetic winch rope with a metal hook or a metal thimble. Equipped with reinforced loops at both ends, the MAXTRAX WINCH ROPE can also be removed from the winch drum and used as a Static Extension rope if required.
- The MAXTRAX WINCH ROPE has been designed and tested as part of the MAXTRAX RECOVERY SYSTEM.
- The MAXTRAX RECOVERY SYSTEM is comprised solely of MAXTRAX products and has not been tested with any third-party-branded products. Critically, if the MAXTRAX RECOVERY SYSTEM is overloaded the MAXTRAX FUSE SHACKLE is designed to be the weakest link, and the expected point of failure.
- Accordingly, YOU MUST USE a MAXTRAX FUSE SHACKLE in the MAXTRAX RECOVERY SYSTEM during any vehicle recovery.
- Only use rated recovery points when connecting the MAXTRAX FUSE SHACKLE or MAXTRAX CORE SHACKLE to a vehicle.
- Before using the MAXTRAX WINCH ROPE for a vehicle recovery, ensure that any person involved reads and understands ALL THE INFORMATION ON THIS packaging, and on any warning labels attached to the MAXTRAX WINCH ROPE.
Materials: Ultra-High-Molecular Weight Polyethylene and Polyester
Length: 10mm x 30m (100ft)
MBS: 9,500 kg / 20,943lbs
Subscribe to our newsletter
The Latest News, Events, & Stories Delivered Right To Your Inbox!
I agree to the processing of my data in accordance with the conditions set out in the policy of Privacy.