The heavy duty mounting system is lockable with a traditional padlock (not included) and features a flat surface with several holes for mounting to roof racks, bed racks or virtually and other flat surface. It can also be adapted to a roll bar mount with aftermarket mounts.
Overall the Delta feels heavy duty and will likely hold up to years of abuse. If it doesn’t DMOS offers a warranty against deficiencies in material, workmanship or manufacturing defects for one year.
Specs listed on the DMOS Website:
- Blade: 12 gauge cold-rolled steel
- Brace: 12 gauge cold-rolled steel with 6 over-sized flush-mount rivets per side
- 3 position connector (shovel, hoe, and stow mode): milled out of 6061 aluminum billet
- Detente retention pin with wire lanyard
- 3 part telescoping adjustable anodized aluminum shaft with stainless steel formed spring pins: Maximum length 51" long. Optional adjustment lengths of 37" or 24"
- Nylon Zytel T grip
- Weight: 6 lbs 5 oz
- Collapsed: 24” x 11” x 2.75” (or 61 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm)
- Extended: 51” (or 130 cm)
You can learn more about the DMOS Delta by visiting www.dmoscollective.com