Pickup available at Tarra AvenueUsually ready in 24 hours
Rotopax Side and Top Mount Kit - by Front Runner
Pickup available, usually ready in 24 hours
3035 North Tarra Avenue Unit 3 Prescott AZ 86301 United States
Mount RotoPax Fuel, Water or Emergency/Storage Packs to the side or top of a Front Runner Slimline II Rack with this off-road tough Mounting Plate and adjustable tilt Side Mount Brackets. Rotopax brand Pack Mounts (RX-PM, RX-DLX-PM and RX-LOX-PM) must be used in conjunction and are SOLD SEPARATELY.
• Free up rack space and mount fuel and water to the side or top of a Slimline II Rack.
• The high strength steel Mounting Plate can hold either one (1) 15L/4 gallon or two (2) 7.5L/2 gallon RotoPax Fuel, Water or Emergency/Storage Packs on the top of the rack or using the Side Mount Brackets, off the side of the rack.
• The Side Mount Brackets hold the Mounting Plate and are height (50mm/1.96")) and tilt (12.5 degree increments up to 25 degrees) adjustable.
• Allows for RotoPax Packs to be positioned to suit the vehicle profile and rack contents. Also allows the RotoPax Packs to be slanted when fitted to the side of a Front Runner load bed rack, so as not to protrude excessively from the vehicle.
• Rotopax Rack Mounting Plate measures in at 480mm (18.9") L x 250mm (9.8") W x 20mm (0.8") H, weighs 1,58kg (3.5lbs).
• Both the Side Mounting Plate and Side Mount Brackets are finished in the same durable, weather resistant black powder coating as the Slimline II Rack.
• Installation hardware and fitting instructions included.
PLEASE NOTE: RotoPax Pack Mounts (RX-PM, RX-DLX-PM and RX-LOX-PM) must be used to secure RotoPax to the Front Runner Rotopax Side Mount. The RotoPax brand Pack Mounts are SOLD SEPARATELY.
Black powder coated high strength steel
97mm (3.8") L x 480mm (18.9") W x 243mm (9.6") H
1 x RotoPax Mounting Plate (RRAC105)
1 x Pair of RotoPax Side Mount Brackets
Subscribe to our newsletter
The Latest News, Events, & Stories Delivered Right To Your Inbox!
I agree to the processing of my data in accordance with the conditions set out in the policy of Privacy.