Pickup available at Tarra AvenueUsually ready in 24 hours
Pro Stainless Steel Camp Table - by Front Runner
Pickup available, usually ready in 24 hours
3035 North Tarra Avenue Unit 3 Prescott AZ 86301 United States
This lightweight, sturdy full-sized camp table is ideal for food preparation, food serving, and gathering around for a sit down camp dinner. Features include a stainless steel top and black powder-coated aluminum frame. Specifically designed to be easily stored UNDERNEATH most Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks.*
An ideal solution for meals, food preparation, and gear staging while traveling.
• Aluminum locking legs.
• Sturdy and lightweight.
• Operational height 730mm (28.7")
• Hygienic, easy to clean stainless steel top -- just like the “pros” use in restaurants around the world.
• The table frame and legs are finished with the same durable, corrosion resistant black powder coating as the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack.
• Rounded glass filled nylon corners prevent accidental nicks or damage.
• Ultra slim and can be mounted securely for rattle free transport underneath most Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks using the Pro Table Under Rack Bracket*
*For details on fitment see below.
* WILL A FRONT RUNNER TABLE FIT UNDER MY SLIMLINE II ROOF RACK?
There are 2 factors to consider:
Is the roof rack TALL ENOUGH?
• All Roof Rack kits with a designated “TALL” mounting option have room to fit a table underneath. If your Slimline II Roof Rack uses a Front Runner Foot Rail mounting system, a table will also fit underneath.
• Many other Front Runner Roof Rack kits have enough height to mount a table underneath, but please keep in mind, we recommend 65mm/2.5” of clearance between the bottom of the roof rack and the highest point of the roof.
Is the roof rack LONG ENOUGH?
• For REAR MOUNT installation, the table requires a Slimline II Roof Rack that is 1358mm or longer (“7 slats”). Please check the SPECS tab on any Slimline II Roof Rack for exact measurements of the rack tray.
• For a SIDE MOUNT installation, the table requires a 5 slat opening (the space between feet/legs). All Front Runner Foot Rail mounting systems have an opening that fits all widths of tables.
NOTE: A min clearance of 65mm (2.5") between the underside of the rack and the crown of the roof is required for fitment of a Front Runner Table Kit.
If you’re still not sure if your rack will work with a table underneath, please contact us.
Black powder-coated Aluminium
0.9mm Stainless Steel
750mm (29.5") W x 1130mm (44.5") L x 32mm (1.3") H
Height when opened: 730mm (28.7")
55mm(2.2") H x 1175mm(46.3") L x 770mm(30.3") W
Keep your table clean and sparkling with these easy care instructions.
Add a small amount of dish soap to a damp soft cloth.
Wipe the table along the grain of your tabletop.
Dry excess moisture with a dry towel.
Quickly add polish by dabbing on a small amount of mineral or
baby oil, wiping with the grain of the stainless steel.
Subscribe to our newsletter
The Latest News, Events, & Stories Delivered Right To Your Inbox!
I agree to the processing of my data in accordance with the conditions set out in the policy of Privacy.