Did you know that the wheel was invented by Francesco Wheeleti in 1745? That’s absolutely not a real fact. What is a real fact is for more than a decade Method Race Wheels has been building some of the fastest, lightest, and toughest race wheels on the market. From Baja 1000 winning trophy trucks, to the weekend warrior who wants hell and back reliability. These are extremely round, and extremely well made.
The 701 Bead Grip® wheel was designed to be the perfect wheel for overland enthusiasts. The Bead Grip® technology allows deflation of tires down to pressures that previously would have required beadlock wheels to make sure tires didn’t debead. It’s advantageous to reduce tire inflation pressure while off-roading to increase a tire’s contact patch surface area for better traction on loose surfaces as well as improve ride comfort by effectively reducing the spring rate of the tire. The valve was strategically placed for extra protection in harsh riding environments.
• Patented Bead Grip® technology engages tire bead for increased grip at low tire pressures
• Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
• Classic 8 window design with debossed METHOD logo on face
• Aggressive safety hump on bead seats further prevents debeading
• Reinforced inner lip taken from MRW race wheel increases strength
• Snap-in center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo
• Push-through center cap with embossed • METHOD Bead Grip® logo for 8 lug applications
• Hub centric fitments for common applications
• Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
• Super strong 2650 lbs. and 3640 lbs. load ratings
Subscribe to our newsletter
The Latest News, Events, & Stories Delivered Right To Your Inbox!
I agree to the processing of my data in accordance with the conditions set out in the policy of Privacy.