PART NUMBER: USP1007
Built for tight storage spaces in vans and overlanding trailers, this suitcase portable kit is long, lean, and five pounds lighter than our regular 90-Watt Portable. It features a spring handle that lays flat to maximize storage potential and a sleek black anodized aluminum frame.
This 90-watt panel generates enough power for longer off-grid stays in small rigs, or shorter trips in slightly larger RVs. Our weather resistant, 5-stage, 10-amp charge controller is integrated into the panel to protect your 12-volt battery from overcharging, while also providing updates on power usage in real time and over longer periods of time on its large digital display. By integrating the weather resistant ATP connections into the Legacy Series portables the charge controller can be easily bypassed to create an unregulated system when necessary.
- Dual Zamp Solar Legacy Series 45-Watt Long Solar Panels
- Ballistic-Nylon Protective Case
- Quick Deploy Leg System With Non-Skid Feet
- Hinge Mounted 10 Amp Controller
- 15' portable ATP to ATP Extension Cable
- 6” ATP Fused Alligator Clamps (Direct to battery connection)
- 6” ATP-Zamp Solar SAE Adaptor
Weight: 22 lbs
Dimensions: 30.7” tall x 14.2” wide x 3.1” thin
Wattage: 90-Watt Power Output
Output: Generates 5 amps
Open Circuit Voltage: 24.35 volts
Warranty: 25-Year output warranty