Your cart is empty
Few 4x4 accessories offer as many advantages to off-roaders as readily available on-board air. Considered by 4x4 owners around the world to be a staple accessory for off road travel, an ARB 4x4 Air Compressor provides an immediate source of compressed air anywhere a 12 or 24 volt power source is available. Tires perform best when they are set at a pressure that is appropriate for the terrain. While highway use calls for a relatively high pressure rate, lowering your air pressure will dramatically improve your 4x4s traction in a range of off road environments. Compressed air allows you the freedom to adjust the tire inflation level of your truck to suit the conditions. An equally beneficial feature of on-board air is the ability to re-inflate tires that have been repaired - it is not unusual to get several punctures in one day when traveling in extreme off-road conditions. In this environment, the value of owning an air compressor is priceless. When coupled with good quality tire repair equipment, an ARB air compressor provides the off road traveler with independence and peace of mind. ARB 4x4 Air Compressors are individually leak tested, current draw tested and flow tested under load at the factory before packaging and come with a comprehensive 2 year warranty. And ARBs after-sales service is second to none with many of the compressor components readily available and easily sourced. Along with ARB Air Compressors, ARB also offers a range of tire accessories including tire deflators, tire inflators and tire repair kit. A perfect pairing with ARB Air Compressors.
• Sealed for moisture and dust resistance
• Hard-anodized cylinder bore for reduced friction
• Teflon-impregnated carbon fiber piston seal for maximum trouble-free life
• Anodized mounting bracket dissipates motor heat and allows compressor to be repositioned 180 degrees on vehicle mounted models
• Quality components for quiet operation and extra long life
• Constructed entirely of lightweight, high strength engineering grade materials
• Over-pressure safety valve equipped
• Motor is internally thermal protected against extreme temperature damage
• Heavy duty maxi-fuse equipped for professional in-line circuit protection
• On-board model available in either a 12V or 24V configuration
Air Flow: 65.9lpm
Duty Cycle: 50% at 70ºf
The Latest News, Events, & Stories Delivered Right To Your Inbox!
I agree to the processing of my data in accordance with the conditions set out in the policy of Privacy.